Why Use Promotional Items?
Promotional items work!
Here are some of the facts:
- Instant recall: More than 8 out of 10 (84%) respondents remembered the advertisers of the promotional item they're received.
- Most impressive: The average CPI (Cost Per Impression ) of an promotional item is $0.004; as a result, marketers get a more favorable return on investment from promotional items than nearly any other popular advertising media.
- Very impressionable: 42% of respondents had a MORE favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving the item. And nearly a quarter (24%) said they are MORE likely to do business with the advertiser on the items they receive.
- It's all business: Most respondents (62%) have done business with the advertiser on a promotional item after receiving the item.
- Pens are in: Writing instruments are the most-recalled promotional items (54% of respondents recall owning them), followed by shirts, caps and bags.
- User-friendly: The majority (81%) of promotional items were kept because they were considered useful.
- Staying power: More than three-quarters of respondents have had their promotional items for more than 6 months.
- Bag it!: Among wearables, bags were reported to be used most frequently with respondents indicating that they used their bags an average of 9 times per month. They also deliver the most impressions: Each bag averages 1,038 impressions per month.
Source: Advertising Specialties Impressions Study Final Report Background: In June and July of 2008, a team of interviewers surveyed 465 businesspeople in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Philadelphia on behalf of ASI regarding promotional items they had received. The purpose of the interviews was to understand how promotional items influence end-users' purchasing decisions; determine the number of impressions of popular promotional items; and analyze the Cost Per Impression (CPI) of promotional items compared with other popular advertising media. Further, during October 2008, an online panel survey was conducted among recipients of promotional items to augment the non-wearables sample from the in-person interviews. Results have been combined in the report where appropriate. There were 213 completed Web based interviews, for a total of 678 completed surveys for this study. Respondents were asked if they had received any promotional items in the last 12 months. Most respondents were business/professional people (84%) and all were age 21 or older.
These Promotional Items can be used as a fund raising item for charity events, high school sports booster clubs or sold in school stores. Custom imprint Promotional Items for birthday parties, Anniversaries or Graduation parties. Items like these Promotional Items are used for Company Picnics, Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs, Parties, Family Reunions, Fund Raisers and unique mailings.
Ever search for a place to buy custom printed Promotional Items? Now you know that whatdoyouneed.com has what you're searching for! Thousands of otherCustom Imprinted, engraved, silk screened or embroidered items are here for you at whatdoyouneed.com.
We're constantly updating this site so you can have access to newest, coolest Promotional Items available from our worldwide sources. If you need a unique and different item just call, fax, or e-mail whatdoyouneed.com and we will reply promptly with the item you need at a competitive price.
Promotional Items used as a handout or give-away are always appreciated by the recipient and your logo or advertising message is there for repeated exposure to your clients or potential customers. Promotional Items and other promotional items like them are used by small companies and huge corporations to help promote their brand, products and services. Promotional items are a proven marketing device. Just look around an office desk, car or closet and you will see printed promotional items like pens, ice scrappers, shirts, hats and jackets, all screen printed or embroidered with company and organization logos. There's a reason these people advertise on these promotional items; these items work!
If you're looking for custom printed Promotional Items or any other type of promotional products, please call whatdoyouneed.com at 1-800-958-4332.
P.O. Box 296, Warnerville, NY 12187-0296